Well, congrats to Gideon who won the last draw. This time around I’ll be giving away a set of books related to philosophy. There are some pretty big shooters in this round so don’t miss out. As usual, all you need to do is leave a comment expressing interest and I’ll randomly draw a winner. Also as usual, you need to want all the books (and some or all of the books are used). Here are the books:
1. A Kierkegaard Anthology edited by Robert Bretall;
2. Derrida and Religion: Other Testaments edited by Yvonne Sherwood & Kevin Hart;
3. Wittgenstein by G. H. von Wright;
4. Philosophical Writings of Peirce edited by Justus Buchler;
5. The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Thomas S. Kuhn;
6. Science of Knowledge by J. G. Fichte.