I’m hoping to begin to use this blog to interview a wide variety of people. If you have suggestions of people you would like me to try and interview, or voices you would like to hear on this blog, let me know and I’ll see what I can do. Here are the interviews I have done thus far:
- “What Is a Paulinist To Do?” (14/Oct/30): an interview with Ward Blanton regarding his philosophical reading of Paul.
- “In Praise of iDollatry” (12/Sept/10): an interview with Davecat and Sidore, regarding meaning, value, identity, and belonging.
- “Imperialist Canada” (11/Jan/27): an interview with Todd Gordon, a political science professor and social justice activist.
- “”A Meeting with Thanatos” (11/Jan/03): an interview with a “Real Life Super Hero” who operates in Vancouver’s downtown eastside.
- “On Marxism and Theology” (10/Dec/24): an interview with Roland Boer, a noted Marxist theologian and biblical scholar from Australia.
- “Abe and the Commonists” (09/Apr/23): an interview with a member of an “intentional Christian community” in London, Ontario.